Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome To My World


Hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the world....in particular, my dining room.  You know you are a homeschooling family when your dining room table looks like this....







 Let me guide you through this mess. Algebra and math books, and a physics workshop....

Oh, and Legos.  Bags of Legos, along with the instruction manual.  And tires from some vehicle....not sure where the rest of it is.





 One armed wrestling dude, shaking his one good fist angrily at the ladybug habitat, complete with ladybug that was rescued from a puddle in one of my Crocs this morning.  The other wrestling dude is doing his yoga moves for the ladybug. 





Algebra should be taken with a 'grain of salt'....Hahahahaa!  Oh man, am I funny.







How about you? Is your table this crazy? Or is it immaculate?

No comments:

Post a Comment