Monday, August 20, 2012

What's on the Menu

Here's a peek at our menu for the next two weeks, if you are into that sort of thing...

Cheesy Enchilada Soup ( Paula Deen's recipe.  Surprisingly, no butter or cream cheese was harmed during the making of this recipe. )

Shrimp Fried Rice and Pot Stickers.

Maple Dijon Chicken, Roasted Garlic Herb Potatoes and Broccoli

Italian Beef Sandwiches (thanks to the slow cooker) and fresh fruit

Stuffed Shells, Salad and Bread

Chef's Salad and Homemade Rolls

Yes, I said 2 weeks.  I make a big meal so we can have leftovers for a day or so.

I don't know about you all, but I'm excited about Fall and using my slow cooker more and more for those yummy Fall dishes!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, share the maple dijon chicken recipe, or send me to the link. Everything sounds yummy. I try to cook so there are leftovers, but then...most of the time, they don't get eaten. I think once Micah's appetite increases, it'll be easier. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeannette! I'll have to look for that cheesy enchilada soup! Sounds yummy!!! I cook big meals so we can eat leftovers the next day, too. Saves a lot of time. Having the hubby working from home can be tricky, though. He served himself and my youngest our leftover spaghetti for lunch yesterday. I told those 2 they'd have to eat sandwiches for supper. Don't be messing with mama's carefully calculated leftovers. lol. ; ) Lisa W

    ReplyDelete