Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sticking It To 'The Man'

One reason I love saving money is that I feel, in my own little way, that I am 'sticking it to 'The Man''.  Yeah, that's right. The Man THINKS he's going to charge me $9.00 for that toilet paper...huh uh.  I'm only paying $4.00! How about them apples!

I know. Such a rebel.

Anyway, I found some great deals at Publix today, along with coupons.

The best deals:

Finish dishwasher Powerball detergent : The Man's price $11.99
                                                                  My price            $3.84

Right Guard deoderant:                            The Man's price$3.15
                                                                  My price           $0.57

Prego Spaghetti Sauce                              The Man's price $2.05
                                                                  My price            $0.62

Viva Paper Towels                                    The Man's price $9.99
                                                                   My price            $4.00

AND I scored a free King's Hawaiian Rolls with my purchase of 3 Hormel All Natural sandwich meat,which was on sale 3 for $10.00 and for which I had two coupons which totalled $2.00 off the meat itself. (I got tired of all this 'figurin')

I feel so vindicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment