Friday, November 2, 2012

Oh, The Guilt

We are down to one kitten, after getting rid of the other three. 

For the first week, she was really cute.

Now she is climbing on the bird cage, terrorizing the dog, digging in my plants and creating all sorts of havoc.

My daughter, who LOVES animals (her nickname is 'Ellie Mae') even said "I wish we could give her to someone else. She is annoying!"  My son echoed the sentiment.

Sigh.

I wish I could say I love her...

I don't.

Cleaning a litter box is just one poop related chore that I just don't want to have.

So I put an ad in the local credit union 'bulletin'.  I really don't want to have to take her to the pound.  She deserves a family who will love all her little, annoying kitty ways.

Until then, wish me luck.


1 comment:

  1. You can also post on craigslist!! We had a puppy dumped at our house once, and as cute as she was, I didn't have the time nor the desire to housetrain. So I put a free ad on craigslist. The family that picked her up was ga-ga over her. Everyone's happy! good Luck! Lisa.

    ReplyDelete