Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Review: Apples to Apples Junior

At my house we try to have a family game night at least twice a month.  Sometimes it is hard to strike a balance with the games.  Some are fun for the kids but mind-numbing for the adults.  Some are great fun for the adults but leave the kids confused and frustrated.


For my daughters ninth birthday she received "Apples to Apples Junior" for ages 9 and up.  We have really enjoyed it!  It even throws in a little critical thinking and language arts at the same time (always a plus for me!)  It was simple enough to just play and have FUN playing, yet at times giving a little more challenge.

Now-if your kids are older middle-schoolers or up I am sure the non-junior version would be more entertaining.  For my family, the junior version has provided its fair share of entertainment!

How about you? Do you do game-nights?  What games would you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment