Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful

I woke up feeling exceptionally thankful this morning.

Thankful for the lovely weather.

 Thankful that I am able to homeschool my kids- as such they were able to get together yesterday with all different ages of kids in the middle of the day while they are still ripe for romping outside with friends. 

That they still find joy in simple things like caterpillars and sticks and dirt.

That they don't have to worry about anyone in this crowd judging them on what clothes they wear or what haircut they have.

Thankful that my daughter announced that she doesn't like her computer math because she "Likes to learn it from *you*, Momma." (So much for that 'fun', expensive computer program.)

Thankful for the playdate this afternoon with two of my son's new homeschooled friends.

 Thankful for the moms who lend support and advice and give me something to laugh about.

Are any of the above a 'big deal'? No.  Each is a small something. 

But those small somethings make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment