Friday, July 22, 2011

Can You Tell I Love Food?

Can you tell I love food?  And I love to eat?  Last night we went grocery shopping and during the check-out process my daughter exclaimed, "Wow. We sure do buy a lot of food."  To which I replied..."I know.  You guys eat, like, EVERY DAY. "  To which the bag boy snickered.

Here are some of our plans for dinners for the coming days:

Taco Pizza.  (If I put lettuce on top, does that count as healthy? I do add corn and beans to my taco meat if that makes it any better...)

Stuffed Baked Potatoes with Spinach, Broccoli, Chopped Ham and Cheese.

Chicken Pot Pie (homemade, of course.)

Grilled Steak and Onion Sandwiches on Hoagie Rolls with Swiss Cheese, fresh fruit

Easy Paella ( made with packaged yellow rice, kielbasa, shrimp and frozen peas.)  We will make this our first week of school, as our first history lesson focuses on Spain.  Cause I'm kooky like that.

Saturday is my birthday, so my folks are cooking me dinner-Steak, Salad and my favorite Black Forest Cherry Cake!

I'm considering starting another blog devoted to fun lunch ideas for stay at home moms....what say you?

1 comment:

  1. I would love some fun lunch ideas for stay at home Moms.

    ReplyDelete