Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Love Me Some Goodwill

I love me some Goodwill.  Well-I love any bargain but today it is about the Goodwill.

Thrift stores are my Mecca.  I love to wander around and 'dig for treasures'.  I hadn't been to a Goodwill in forever until a friend invited me to go with her a few weeks ago.  (Thanks Jen!) I was re-hooked.

 Last week I made a trip to the Goodwill in my area.  I got 4 skirts (one of which was an Eddie Bauer), a Liz Claiborne summer sweater, 4 blouses, a Gap button down shirt for my son and a cute sundress for my daughter for 40 dollars.

I wore the Liz Claiborne and one of the skirts to church on Sunday.  Within 15 minutes I had two very sincere complements on my cute outfit! I was tickled, to say the least.

The quality speaks for itself-if it has survived a stint with another person with no tears, holes, ripped seams, etc., then it must be of good quality.

I can't wait to see what I find next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment